Free Kindle Downloads

FREE KINDLE DOWNLOADS Grab these quickly ~ they are limited time offers! Some of these books have been available for awhile and could expire unexpectedly. Check to be sure they're free before you click 'download'.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Colleen's Interview

I am so sorry that I haven't posted my interview with Colleen yet. I promise it is forthcoming. Between rewriting chapter three of my current wip and all the books in my tbr pile, I'm very behind. I'm hoping to have it up this week sometime.

To keep my blog from disowning me, I felt the need to publish something this week. So is anyone reading anything good right now? Or recently...I recently read Colleen's Alaska Twilight and Brandilyn's Web of Lies. Both great books.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just finished Poisonwood Bible last night. Great book. Emotionally draining. But you can learn A LOT about POV from this book. Who tells the story is just as important as how you tell the story.

Not sure what I'm going to read yet. I'm part way through Flannery O'Connor's short story collection and I have historical books all over my office for the Inspirational Reader's Choice Contest that I would like to read before I ship them off to the judges.

We won't even talk about my TBR pile.