Free Kindle Downloads

FREE KINDLE DOWNLOADS Grab these quickly ~ they are limited time offers! Some of these books have been available for awhile and could expire unexpectedly. Check to be sure they're free before you click 'download'.

Friday, July 14, 2006

SCENES AND BEANS

Hey, all! I just wanted to send a quick reminder to peek in on the Scenes and Beans gang. You'll remember, Brandilyn Collins launched her character blog for the Kanner Lake series. I'm fortunate enough to be writing for one of her fab characters, Carla Radling. My first post was up yesterday, July 13th. I was out most of the day and forgot to post a reminder. Sigh. Hope you'll still stop by and chat with the other characters. Have a great weekend.

p.s. Shirlee McCoy's interview should be up Monday! Please stop by to see why she's one of my favorite writers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought it was way cool BC used your auditioning post. I love that fan with the red stripes!