Free Kindle Downloads

FREE KINDLE DOWNLOADS Grab these quickly ~ they are limited time offers! Some of these books have been available for awhile and could expire unexpectedly. Check to be sure they're free before you click 'download'.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

CFBA Book Tours


This week we have two books on the CFBA Book Tour. Please check out their site for a review and links to purchase the books.

I already interviewed Rachel Hauck about her newest release, Diva Nash Vegas, read my interview posted Sunday May 20th.

You'll find Rachel is one of my favorite Chick Lit writers and I know you won't be disappointed with this fun read.

Sadly, with the contest I'm working on I haven't had time to read Nikki Arana's As I Have Loved You yet, but as soon as I do I'll post my own review and hopefully an interview with the author, for now, check out the CFBA blog to learn about these fascinating authors.

No comments: