Free Kindle Downloads

FREE KINDLE DOWNLOADS Grab these quickly ~ they are limited time offers! Some of these books have been available for awhile and could expire unexpectedly. Check to be sure they're free before you click 'download'.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

DALLAS BOUND...WOOHOO!!!

This time tomorrow I'll be in Dallas. Yeehaw! I'm so excited. I've been looking forward to the ACFW conference for such a long time. I'm eager to sharpen my skills as a writer and learn all kinds of great stuff from writers I admire so much. I'm especially looking forward to Rachel Hauck's continuing session on writing Lits. That should be packed full of valuable information. And I can't wait for Gayle Roper's workshop. She's been one of my favorite authors for years.

The one bummer is that I'm going to miss my husband and son. This is only the second time I've been away from home since I've been married. Sniff Sniff...okay, maybe it's time I cut the strings. LOL.

Anyway, I'll post when I can. (and for my three friends not making it this year, you know who you are, it won't be the same without you)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, you'll have a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Crystal Laine said...

Ok, well, you know I'm nearly dying to know everything. Maybe you better call me up while it is still all fresh in your mind!!?

Waiting to hear,

Georgiana Daniels said...

I'll be watching for your conference memories post soon!