Free Kindle Downloads

FREE KINDLE DOWNLOADS Grab these quickly ~ they are limited time offers! Some of these books have been available for awhile and could expire unexpectedly. Check to be sure they're free before you click 'download'.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ramblings...

It's been so long since I've updated this blog that I have gobs to chat about. First, I'm sick and on cold medication so take that into account as you read my ramblings. LOL.

If you've missed me it's because I've actually been busy writing lately. I've gotten rid of most of my correspondent jobs and am now taking time to work on my fiction. I'm making progress and am pleased with how the book has changed over the last couple weeks. I cut the prologue and cut out the villain's POV. I now only have the two POV's which makes it easier to get to know the two main characters. I've tightened up the plot quite a bit and I look forward to having a good friend take a look at it and give me some feedback. I'll keep you posted.

Like the rest of the world I've been addicted to the Olympics the past week and a half. What a tremendous showing this time. Either I'm getting older and more appreciative of the work and dedication these athletes put into their sport, or the competitors have really upped their games so much that I can't tear myself away from the t.v. However, I'm actually ready for it to be over so I can get to bed before 12:30 every night.

Tanner, my son, started school this month. Tonight he had football practice. This is the first year he'll play tackle. I'm actually pretty excited. I love watching football and look forward to seeing his competitive side come out. Within reason of course. He's usually so passive that I love that he loves sports.

Getting together with the other board members of Indiana ACFW tomorrow. Looking forward to a time of work and fellowship with these ladies. Praying I feel better so that I can enjoy our time together.

Finally, congrats to Lisa P. the winner of one of the Deadly Exposures by Cara Putman. Since I only had the one winner I'll try giving away another copy in a couple weeks so stay tuned. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great to hear about your writing.

I feel the same way about the Olympics. I think it's because we're older and can't even conceive of doing most of those things, LOL.

E-mail me, Girl! We need to get together at some point!