Free Kindle Downloads

FREE KINDLE DOWNLOADS Grab these quickly ~ they are limited time offers! Some of these books have been available for awhile and could expire unexpectedly. Check to be sure they're free before you click 'download'.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Goals

My friend Cara posted about the ACFW conference and all she has to accomplish in the next few months. I was tired just reading her post. Anyway, I thought it might be a good time to think about my goals for the next couple months.

I need to finish Rock Bottom. I'm almost done with the rough draft. Then I'll send in my proposal and start the editing. Figure that way I'll be working while I wait.

Once I submit the finished book (if they request it) then I'll start on the book I started last year. Inn for a Penny. I put it away but when I reread what I have so far I still like the premise so I'm looking forward to seeing where that goes.

I need to finish saving for Tanner's braces. He has a really bad problem where they're doing it in two phases. It's going to cost about $7000 and we need a couple thousand down. So that will take some budgeting to accomplish.

I have an idea for a short story contest that's going on and I'm thinking of entering. I just need to write the story. LOL. Only 3500 words so shouldn't be too tough, but still, butt in chair time is needed.

I'd also like to get my house organized. It's not bad, but I feel a need for some order lately. It's bugging me that I have photo's in a Rubbermaid container instead of filed away nicely or a stack of papers that needs to be shredded. That kind of stuff makes me uncomfortable. I don't like people to stop over and see a messy or cluttered house. I shouldn't care so much, but I do. :0/

1 comment:

Carole said...

May this be the year that you get a contract for your book, Sabrina!