Free Kindle Downloads

FREE KINDLE DOWNLOADS Grab these quickly ~ they are limited time offers! Some of these books have been available for awhile and could expire unexpectedly. Check to be sure they're free before you click 'download'.

Friday, July 21, 2006

AND THE WINNER IS!!!

Thank you for commenting on Shirlee's interview. I had two girls who took the time to find out the answer to the trivia question. Cara Putman and Patricia Woodside. I've decided to send a book to each of you. I hope you'll all come back next week. I'm reviewing Georgia on Her Mind, followed by an interview with the author Rachel Hauck.

And again, I can't thank Shirlee enough. It's hard enough to get the writing done, but to take the time to do stuff like this...well, she's a gem! Thanks, Shirlee, and we'll be watching that blog for future lessons on writing, market and just general writing tidbits.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

p.s. Thanks, Camy, for the plug on your blog. You rock!

3 comments:

Cara Putman said...

Woo Hoo! I finally won something. Yippee! I'd like to thank Sabrina for this honor. Seriuosly, you just made my day. :-)

PatriciaW said...

This must be my week! Won a book on Camy's log last Friday. Woo hoo!

Thank you Sabrina and Camy (because I hopped over from your blog)!

Camy Tang said...

Thanks, Sabrina! Both you and Shirlee are just way cool.
Camy