Free Kindle Downloads

FREE KINDLE DOWNLOADS Grab these quickly ~ they are limited time offers! Some of these books have been available for awhile and could expire unexpectedly. Check to be sure they're free before you click 'download'.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Brandily Collins Publicity News

Best selling author Brandilyn Collins is breaking new ground. With her new release Violet Dawn to be released this year, she has a new website and blog to promote the book. What's unique about this project is the characters from her book are going to be writing the blogs.

Early this spring we (her bloggees)were given ARC's of Violet Dawn and then given the opportunity to audition for one of the roles. Fortunately, my auditioning post was one of those chosen. I get to share the part of Carla Radling, Kanner Lake's top selling realtor, with Lynette Sowell. I am thrilled to be included among such a great group of people.

Keep an eye on the new Kanner Lake website and the Scenes and Beans blog. With the list of writers Brandilyn has posted on her Forensics and Faith blog today, it's sure to be an exciting adventure.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got the part! And she used a snip of your auditioning blog on her blog when she announced it. That deadly fan blade was very clever.

I'm so behind, I haven't even announced it on my blog. It's gotta be the heat.

Camy Tang said...

Congrats on making Scenes and Beans! You guys are going to have SO much fun!
Camy

Malia Spencer said...

You are going to have so much fun. I can't wait to read the blogs. I added the link on my blog.

Sabrina L. Fox said...

Thanks, guys! And congrats to you too, Jen. I'm really looking forward to it. This is going to be a real learning experience for all of us.

Just to be working with Brandilyn...wow! How blessed.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Love your site and congrats to you. Feel free to drop by my place sometime---a cozy nook for writers.

Malia Spencer said...

Time to update the blog! I did. And I tagged you. :)