Free Kindle Downloads

FREE KINDLE DOWNLOADS Grab these quickly ~ they are limited time offers! Some of these books have been available for awhile and could expire unexpectedly. Check to be sure they're free before you click 'download'.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Submitting....ahhhh...the horror!

So back in December I was told I could resubmit my book Malicious Intent if I made some changes. I put it off for a while because of other obligations, but I finally did the revisions mailed it off last month.

I'm telling you this so you can pray for me. Not just pray that the book will meet with the editor's approval, but for me to have a peace about letting this book go. About moving on from this project. I'm at a place where I want to be productive with my writing. I desire to grow and learn as a writer. I don't want to waste my time floundering around anymore. If this book isn't what they want, then my goal is that I can just put it away with no remorse. Then I need to finish the other two that I have started. I say started but one of them is halfway finished and I'm loving it. I think it has a voice that I'm happy with and feel it's the kind of book I see myself writing even years from now. It's been easier to write too. Maybe that means something.

So pray for me to be gracious and accepting no matter what the editor says. And that I can put this project away if the answer is no.

No comments: